Hello Sol players, families, and coaches!
The draw is final! USA plays in Paris at the Parc des Princes Stadium on 6/16 against Chile!!!
Here's the plan, instead of going through an all-inclusive company that will charge us a lot, we're going to piece meal it and just meet up as a group. That way you can decide if you want to stay with family, at an airbnb, or at the same hotel as us and for how long. Most of you said you wanted to just meet us for the game, so this is the easiest way to do it.
Just a heads up there is a Paris City Airshow from June 17-23, 2019. So Paris during that time will be a bit crowded and things will book up fast!
Costs per person to pay GLG: $250 total by 1/21/19
1. USA game on 6/16/19 in Paris all day includes Match Club private area package with food & drinks $200 per ticket/person includes parking and GLG shirt to wear.
* SPECIAL DISCOUNT $325 for one adult & one youth
2. Volunteer & play soccer with Paris youth organization/club all day on 6/17 additional $50 per person.
Submit full payment via paypal here by 1/21/19: https://paypal.me/girlsleadinggirls
Include in Memo name of your daughter, # of people, game day/volunteer day options.
Not included that you need to purchase on your own but RSVP your attendance so we can get a head count: (if you're not traveling with your daughter part of or the whole time you can give her money for these items but she needs to be left with another parent chaperone):
1. Flights- meet us on 6/15 evening for dinner at 8:00pm at: (restaurant TBD near hotel)= $500+ Roundtrip from SFO (if you book early they're cheaper!)
2. Hotel= we will be staying at either the Holiday Inn Auteuil near the stadium it is around $200/night per room with double beds or the Acropolis Hôtel Paris Boulogne also walking distance to the stadium and cheaper around $125/night. You can book now if you want- no group code or anything. We will plan to have the Holiday Inn hotel as our meeting point.
3. Local transportation to and from any activities in Paris.
4. Food during your time with us EXCEPT during the game.
5. Site seeing and any other activities.
6. Travel insurance, medical, passports, visas, etc.
Total trip costs per person for 3 days: $1,300-$1,500 in total
More itinerary information to follow and communication for group via Whatsapp, download anytime between now and departure. Use Whatsapp to communicate and will send daily updates and photos! Find me using my cell # 707-386-2422.
Day 1 6/15: Everyone arrive and meet at (Restaurant TBD) at 7:30pm-9:30pm for welcome group dinner to go over plans and pass out shirts, tickets.
Day 2 6/16: Everyone meet at 3:00pm at (Parc des Princes Stadium) pre-game celebration wear shirts in private Match Club area for us. Kick off is at 6:00pm.
Day 3 6/17: Everyone meet at the Holiday Inn Hotel at 10:00am to travel together to the (volunteer organization info TBD) for volunteering coaching and playing. Plan to return to the Hotel at 5:00pm. Meet for final dinner at 7:30pm at (restaurant TBD).
Those of you that said you could help out- if you have ideas on restaurants that can fit a group of 15-35 for the nights listed in the itinerary and/or a youth soccer organization that we can volunteer with please reach out to them and cc me (I emailed 5 already in Paris), and also if you have ideas on an easy to plan and book site seeing activity we can all do together maybe on 6/16 day before the game or on 6/17 after the volunteering and soccer session please let us know.
Fundraising- those of you looking to fundraise I suggest trying to do bake sales, raffle ticket sales, crowdfunding, etc. Unfortunately we're stretched pretty thin so we won't be able to lead the charge for fundraising for this trip so please coordinate together as best you can! This link might help you get started.